TROPICAL FRUIT TREE,
located close by Mayaguez (Puerto Rico)
is an eco farm and high quality tropical
rare fruit tree & bamboo nursery.
Its goal is to inspire a natural life style,
care for the earth and environment,
as well as to encourage independent
living and thought,
grassroots social cooperation,
and meaningful, self-sufficiency oriented lifestyles
outside the grid of a media/consumer-created culture.
- 10.5 acres of land: environmentally sound
and sustainable eco-organic cultivation.
- No chemical pesticides, fertilizers, or herbicides etc.
ever used on the farm or in the nursery.
- Private seed-bank of numerous culinary and medicinal
herbs and other tropical crops.
- Arboretum areas provide conservation space
for important trees from the tropics.
- Eco-organic herb, spice and vegetable cultivation.
- Tropical bamboo nursery and collection.
- Most diversified tropical rare fruit tree nursery in
- Tropical fruit seed collection for exchange and sale.
- Most diversified tropical fruit
and nut collection in the Caribbean:
THE COLLECTION SPECIES
- Over 160 species of fresh
tropical fruit seeds for sale.
Seeds for Exchange and Sale
Customized Fruit Orchard Designs
Bamboo Nursery and Resources
Tropical Fruit Tree Nursery
Sales and Services
Land Search Assistance
SUBSCRIBE TO MAILING
(This mailing list is for those
interested in workshops about
bamboo, eco-farming, goats,
sustainability or tropical
The next workshop is
about bamboo construction
(March 8th, 2014;
Registration open until February 28).